Love demands expression!
A wedding ceremony is an outward expression of your love, friendship and commitment.
It is an expression of your future together as a married couple.
Therefore it is so important that you choose the right celebrant for you: You want someone who is professional yet open, down to earth and easy to talk to; someone who equally listens and advises; and who can, during the actual ceremony, create a genuine feeling of connection for you and your partner, and your family and friends.
Services I supply:
- An obligation free first meeting, at no charge
- Attention to detail and excellent personal service
- The creation of a personalised and unique ceremony with your full editorial control
- A professional, warm and personal delivery of your ceremony
- An availability to perform ceremonies in any location – beaches, parks, gardens, forests, homes, at sea or in the air!
- Flexibility with regard to time and style of ceremony
- Meetings, emails and phone calls as required
- Your choice of a rehearsal
- Presentation copy of your ceremony
- Completion of legal paperwork including presentation copy of Marriage Certificate as well as the official Marriage Certificate from the Registry of Births, Death and Marriages.
- Use of my material and sample ceremonies
I offer a variable rate ($400-$475) taking into consideration legal documents, location, travel, choice of a rehearsal, and additional time spent creating the ceremony of your dreams. I ask couples for a $100 deposit (your choice of payment – cash, cheque, electronic) to secure the date of the ceremony.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I would be happy to talk with you.
To marry, you are legally required to fill out (and lodge with the celebrant) an official “Notice of Intended Marriage” form at least 1 month and 1 day before the wedding. You can download the NOIM from my Links page or alternatively I can provide one for you when we meet.